How to make a marshmallow snowman
There are lots of fayres around this time of year, and you might also be looking for something to do with the kids. Look know further, marshmallow snowmen are what you’ve been looking for 🙂
For each snowman you will need:
three large white marshmallows
giant chocolate buttons
orange candy melts/buttons
a lolly stick
2. Make 2 piping bags (you can find out how to do this here http://www.mariesbakehouse.co.uk/2012_12_01_archive.html ) and half fill one with melted chocolate. I say make with cooking chocolate, then you don’t have to worry about tempering it to stop any blooming.
3. Put a blob of melted chocolate on the giant button, and stick the Rolo to it, to make the hat.
4. Put a blob of melted chocolate on the top of the marshmallow and stick the hat to it. Then pipe the details you would like to add to your snowman on the marshmallows- eyes, mouths, buttons, arms…
5. Then using the second piping bag you made, melt orange candy melts, or orange flavoured buttons like these, which can be found in most supermarkets.
7. Next add the fizzy lace. Depending on where you buy these from, some will hold like this, others, you will have to tie in a knot.
8. And if you are making them to sell at a fayre, pop in a bag, and seal with a twist tie :0)